Spread across 20,500 square meters, Ajit Bhawan Palace features an outdoor pool, 2 authentic restaurants, an exquisite multi-cuisine café, a royal bar, and 69 ridiculously extravagant rooms.
Through delightful and opulent gardens and ornamented porches dazzled by vintage artifacts, the regal guests are escorted to their rooms. Each furnished room at Ajit Bhawan is adorned by royal furniture, maharaja’s vestiges and his collection of artifacts.
With an array of sumptuous, aristocratic rooms, one can choose from the following choices of accommodations:
1. Deluxe Room: Each garden-facing room spreads across 323 square feet and proffers a view of the fountain courtyard. The deluxe room features a king-size bed, a bath-tub, and a separate sit-out area. A stay at a deluxe room offers an unspoiled garden view and has access to Wi-Fi.
2. Deluxe Tent: Deluxe tents at Ajit Bhawan awaken the memories of the long-forgotten Rajputana clan that wandered across the Thar desert during the colonial period. With an area of 312 square feet, these garden facing traditional tents are equipped with air-conditioners, ornate Rajasthani bed-linings, have a separate sit-out area and a shower cubicle.
3. Superior Room: These theme-based rooms are a captivating chorus of sober Rajasthani tradition and modern elegance. Spread across 400 square feet, the superior rooms are aptly spacious and possess a private sit-out area with a swinging sofa. With wooden flooring, bathtubs and shower cubicles, the rooms can be reached through the lush gardens.
4. Vintage Suite: Vintage suites are nothing less than a flawless medley of old-school majestic charm and posh, avant-garde amenities. Covering a wide area of 550 square feet, each vintage suite endows its guests with a pool/garden facing balcony, a private sit-out, in-room sofa/swing, a bathtub, and a shower cubicle.
5. Ajit Suite: Tastefully designed by Raghuvendra Rathore, an internationally acclaimed designer, theme based Ajit Suites offer an exclusive experience to its guests and are a true embodiment of Rajputana charm. Stretching over an expanse of 670 square feet, each suite offers a garden view balcony, a private open sit-out, a Jacuzzi and steam.
6. Presidential Suite: An epitome of luxury, the Presidential Suite is embossed by a majestic entrance that leads to an equally grand and aesthetically rich, vivacious expanse. Branched over a vast area of 1850 square feet, the Presidential Suite possesses 2 king-size bedrooms, a separate living room, 3 spacious bathrooms with a Jacuzzi, steam, and sauna, a private study, a courtyard, and a private lawn. One can further request for 24-hour butler service.
Swathed in imperial luxury and warm comfort, the rooms at Ajit Bhawan exhibit infinite charms and are reminders of Rajasthan’s bygone aristocracy.