If you have been thinking to breakthrough your hectic life and escape into a luxurious weekend trip to Rajasthan, then we will guide you to spend it in an awesome manner. Ajit Bhawan, Jodhpur is the heritage luxury hotel that will make your heart bounce faster. It is among never to miss places to visit in Jodhpur. It alone can offer you the best ways for your enjoyment in a luxurious way. It captures your imaginations with perfectly designed environment rendering you an amazing feeling. Visitors are full of appreciation after the experience of royal life at Ajit Bhawan. Following are the six best ways how Rajasthan journey can be the most memorable one:
- Royal life at Ajit Bhawan: The Bhawan is a place which made a wonderful setting for a fairytale wedding of former prince and princesses of Rajasthan, and it was the royal wedding which is unmatchable. It is known to deliver the best to visitors with a personalized touch of royal Rajasthani sophistication.
- Enjoy Candlelight dinner: Secondly, you can experience the royal dining with cocktails and also candlelight dinner at Maharaja palace in private dining room.
- Camel Safari: Thirdly, visitors can also enjoy the desert safari through camel riding and crossing the dunes. There you can even perform bird watching, sunset views and feel the closeness to nature.
- Rejuvenation at the Spa in Ajit Bhawan: Fourthly, people who want to spend their holidays at the most relaxed state can choose Ajit spa where you will be given exquisite treatment along with exotic massages and body healing. It will fully rejuvenate you with a royal touch of healing.
- Amazing experiences through Ajit Bhawan: The heritage hotel allows you to experience an exhilarating drive in the classic vintage car and Bishnoi village safari where you get an opportunity to meet native people and explore scenic beauties of khejri trees, natural lake and deers.
- Sightseeing: With so much to offer, Ajit Bhawan allows one to get the most out of Rajasthan tourist places. One can get the full feel of Rajasthani experience on visiting the place. Anyone can book accommodation via selecting dates for arrival, nights to be spent and departure from the respective number of people via our website. And if someone is interested in Jodhpur sightseeing, one can visit the Mehrangarh fort near the Ajit Bhawan and get soaked into one of the most beautiful views of the world. A clear blue shade of the Jodhpur city can be seen displaying the richness of Indian royals in Jodhpur. Other sightseeing places in and around Jodhpur include Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mandore, Kailana Lake and many others.